Tuesday, May 24, 2005

F' them All!

I woke up too darn early today day, as is my habit... and I logged on to find out where the 'nuclear option' protests are taking place. On the moveon.org's front page they announced that there was VICTORY on the Nuclear Option.
HOWEVER their report "The only way the "nuclear option" comes back is if the Republicans break their agreement." made bells and whistles go off in my head. A) I had to see what agreement this was and b) I assume that the republicans will break ANY agreement as soon as say agreement becomes inconvenient for them... or breaking it will win votes with their base.

The deal SUX. I read it in my local paper. The democrats once again sold us out.... with Lieberman leading the wuss out.
Basically the dems allow 3 judicial canidates out of committee, including Priscilla Owen one of the people the Dems didn't want, and they PROMISED that filibusters would be used against judicial nominees only "under extraordinary circumstances" by the Democratic minority.

What the HECK!!???!!!

So the democrats say- please let us have the power to filibuster.,.. and we promise not to use it?

The only people this helps is the republicans. They can say in 06, and 08 when McCain tries to run for president again, that THEY were willing to deal with the democrats. That THEY have done EVERYTHING in their power to keep America going... unlike those godless, gay, democrats.

Once again the democrats, lead by the Anti Christ Lieberman, bent over and asked the republicans for table scraps. And once again I'm sick of them.

I want a new party... or two or three. I want a party that will say F' YOU! to the republicans.
I want a party that when the head of the party( Dr. Dean) says that DeLay should be in JAIL... doesn't say 'there Dean goes again.' but says "Yeah! That's the ticket.'
I want a party where when the president LIES to them and sends soldiers to die for his lies... They go "Wait a second, what's all this then?"
I want a government where when they find out about prison abuse... they actually find who's to blame for this HORROR instead of just blaming the grunt who was just following orders.

I want a revolution.. And I want it NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home