Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Oh, how blue am I?

I saw this site and took hope- that by NOT buying from republicans we could PUNISH these evil companies.

I mean I wasn't surprised that Staples was RED, though I was suprised that Barnes and Noble et al was sooo blue.

What however turned me off of this is Wendy's, oh sweet yummy Wendy's. Wendy's is reder then Staples. I eat at Wendy's more then once a week- to give it up...

I love Wendy's more then any other fast food place, but they are red....I must and yet I can not.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew, if you really want to kick the Wendy's habit, watch Supersize Me. That had me not eating fast food faster than anything I could've possibly imagined. I was a McDonald's devote (ok, only once a month, but still, LOVE the fries), and I haven't been back since I saw the movie during the summer.

And that does suck about Wendy's though; they own the (formerly) Canadian donut chain Tim Horton's. Horton's is an institution in Canada (as Adam can now testify to), and having it owned by an American company is bad enough. Ah well. They still make the best donuts though ;)

Adrienne

11:50 AM  
Blogger Andy Ternay said...

Hey, could be your opportunity to get in great physical shape as well! Previous commenter is right, Supersize me helps with the withdrawal. Good to know B&N is blue . . . I like spending money there.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home