Friday, November 26, 2004

How long before we're living in a fascist state?

First a quick education on the link, there was a anti-war protest in Westwood, which is part of Los Angeles, near UCLA. During the protest two tanks showed up. It's a bit disturbing. And there is video evidence on the link above, so you will know this is fact.

I would like to state, no matter what spin they could try to put on this, there is NO reason for tanks to be in that general area. There are no major military bases in that part of West L.A. that I'm aware of. I grew up out there and NEVER saw tanks driving around, so this is NOT coincidence. That was a threat, plain and simple.

I wonder how close we are to losing the freedoms we hold so dear. Obviously threat tactics are becoming ok. How long before those threats lead straight to violent oppression?

I don't fear terrorists. I fear my own country now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home