Monday, February 07, 2005

Republican Double Standards

Ok... I found this Rush audio on Something Positive so not sure how long it's gonna be valid.

Basically Rush complains about Cosplay and people dressing up as animals. Now I will admit I find Cosplay sorta icky and would love to delete my knowledge of Cosplay....

That said, I'm putting up this rant because at the END of Rush's complaint, he mentions that we're at WAR. He says "Alright folks only got one question, we've got a war going on and the tragedy of the tsunami, isn't this furry convention a little bit too festive and too costly?"

Now I find this VERY funny because this is EXACTLY what I thought about W. second inauguration.
Actually I felt a tad bit of difference... because you see the furries were spending their OWN darn money for their own amusement. Bushco had the city of Washington DC pony up a few million for security, and then didn't invite these people to any of the balls.

bunch of flaming hypocrites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home