Saturday, January 29, 2005

Condi Promotion

I was just checking some info out about Condi Rice and I came across this website that unofficially wants her to run in 2008.

My first thought was there is NO way the republican base is gonna vote a BLACK WOMAN as president( actually I had to clean up the language of my first thought).

See after Kerry messed up last year... well a guy at the local pizzeria commented that the Dems would win with Hillary in '08. I told him to take a look at the Red/Blue electoral maps, and tell me WHICH state that went to the republicans this year Hillary can win... because ONLY by converting red states to blue can she win. He nodded and realized the truth in that.

Well I don't think anything could turn a southern state blue faster then the republican party nominating a black woman as president. She wouldn't even be able to win the primaries against Qualye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home