Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Trip Down the Civil Liberties Highway

A nurse's computer seized and investigated for sedition because of an anti-Bush "letter to the editor." Alas, First Amendment, I knew thee well.

A family is denied housing for not being married.

Domino's Pizza founder, Thomas Monaghan is trying to build an all-Catholic city. Separate that, Church and State. Sigh.

Homeland Security investigates a couple for PAYING their credit card. Good thing I'm so in debt that'll never happen to me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

Well you also better not call Bill O'Rielly...
Because he'll sic' Fox Security on you for DARING to mention the name of a person Bill didn't like
Let me rephrase before I get to the link. The caller didn't even get a chance to disagree with Bill before being cut off and threatened by Fox.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603030010

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home