Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WTF ??!!??

My mind went all 'splody when I read this....



a Muslim was actually elected to congress this year. THE FIRST Muslim in U.S. history to hold such a posistion.

He's stupid enough to go on a right wing moonbat show- Glen Beck...

and Glen actually says

BECK: OK. No offense, and I know Muslims. I like Muslims. I've been to mosques. I really don't believe that Islam is a religion of evil. I -- you know, I think it's being hijacked, quite frankly.

With that being said, you are a Democrat. You are saying, "Let's cut and run." And I have to tell you, I have been nervous about this interview with you, because what I feel like saying is, "Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies."

And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way.


Now the thing that strikes me the funniest, besides as I said this congressman being dumb enough to be on this show... is the sentence " I'm not accusing you of being an enemy..."
Yes. Yes he is.

Beck also is saying that democrats- who Beck defines as "cut and run" are on the same page as the terrorists... So Beck has a hard time finding the difference between a democratic muslim and a terrorist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home