Sunday, September 17, 2006

He's FOR Torture....

Words once again fail me to vent my anger at Dictator W.

This is a man who has never served his country on forgein soil in uniform( hey it's doubtful he even served HERE in uniform).... telling the world that he wants the U.S. to define for it's self what torture is or is not.
And he's saying unless congress does what HE wants... He will stop the army from questioning prisioners... which, of course, will jeopardize more lives.

I say that the U.S.A. should NOT be for torture.



In 2004, after W. won/stole his second election, I let my freinds know that I was all for forming an angry mob. Again I feel this way as a man who says he's "compassionate" wishes to change the laws of the world so that he can BEAT PEOPLE UP.

When will we as a nation stand up and say "No, this bozo doesn't speak for us!" ?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I started hearing about the torture debate in the congress,and the secret prisons, I was struck with the idea that I am as guilty for this as anybody. I know that it's wrong and I am saying nothing. Sure I have a blog that nobody reads under a pseudonym that hides my true identity, but that isn't really standing up to anybody. Safely anonymous, I stand up to power.
Not today. Today I stand up and use my own name, and I want the world to know that this is not being done in my name, It is being done over my objections.

Heres something I am trying to do - I want to put newspaper ads in daily papers around the country that will help shape the debate about torture and secret prisons. Please check out my site at jeffcraft.us and let me know what you think, and if you think its a good idea, add your name to the ad.

I know I'm not alone, Help me remind America what it means to be

American.

Lets be a shining hope to mankind again

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home