Friday, November 04, 2005

Alito

I’m against Alito for one simple ruling. He’s decided that LEGALLY women shouldn’t get abortions without the ‘child’s’ father’s approval. I can think of several situations where that is just going to make the woman’s life a lot harder. But Alito, like a lot of religious conservatives don’t care a fig for a woman’s life just the seed in their belly.
This is unacceptable to me… and should be unacceptable to every feeling person in the United States.
To me abortion is a ‘litmus’ test… as it’s about a person’s privacy- in fact that’s how Roe V. Wade was settled, by ‘privacy laws’. Same goes for gay rights, if someone disagrees with the Lawrence V. Texas ruling; I’d prefer them not to be on the bench (and that includes the justices CURRENTLY on the bench who voted that gay sex isn’t legal). I’d rather the Supreme Court made companies act in a ‘proper’ manner then people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home