Friday, September 30, 2005

Oh Lordy!

Ok... I read this story last night and it just blew me away.

I mean I realize that this is the sort of comment you should expect from the neo-cons, like Mama Bush saying that the black evacuees being shuttled from the Super Dome to the Astro Dome, where they were ACTUALLY given the basic human necessities and Babs says that since they’re poor, this is probably working out for them.

But at the same time I feel a need to say something, that the caller was an idiot; saying how much more the U.S.’s GNP would be if no one was allowed to have an abortion as more people= more workers. I think this is a stupid theory as if taking the idea that ‘abortion is bad’ and trying to apply this as an answer to everything; well social security is in trouble, abortion is bad so if you had more workers/ unaborted kids then you’d have more people paying into the system… So this goes back to abortion is bad.
So the caller is a one issue idiot but the host, Bill Bennett is just an evil creep. To imply that one race is responsible for all/most of the crime in America, is just reprehensible. The FCC wants to go after Howard Stern for saying ‘bad words’, well I think first they should go after right wing nut jobs who use ‘hate speech’ as a way to get listeners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home