Saturday, December 23, 2006

WTF?!? Part Duex- aka Christains V. the rest of us.

[Ok... I'm messing arround with Beta so please excuse any mistakes. it's my first beta blog]

I was sadly not shocked when I read Virgil Goode( a repug. natch) responded to the news that the United States of America had 'in a time of war' elected a MUSLIM to office. Which is to say more people wanted Keith Ellison as their congressman then they wanted a [presumed] christian. I say presumed for two reasons- one, I never read anywhere about the Muslim beating a Jew.... and two, I admit that my lack of research means I am assuming both that the guy that Ellison beat was a christian and a 'good' one... though that could open up another can of worms....

Goode's response was so over the top as to fill me with a need to blog about it.

"The Muslim representative from Minnesota was elected by the voters of that
district and if American citizens don't wake up and adopt the Virgil Goode
position on immigration there will likely be many more Muslims elected to office
and demanding the use of the Koran," he[Goode] wrote.

So Goode is saying we have to close our boarders to protect our Democracy. Because we don't want OUR democracy to stand for OTHER? world views...

And to bring it back to my first WTF post; Beck. On one of his show, him and Buchanan talk about the NEED to protect the U.S. against 'outsiders' like Mexicans coming here and refusing to 'melt' into the melting pot- which I can only take to mean- get with the euro-christains.

So the way I see it, Goode et al. realize that the ONLY way to protect America is to build a big old wall and reproduce like mad behind the wall- so that THEY will always hold the majority...

Because you know they can't win by having good ideas.

[ oh and I labeled this NIMBY- as I feel that's part of their thinking- repugs don't want any next door neighborhoods but other repubs.]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home