Saturday, December 30, 2006

Victory in the making...

White House correspondent Ed Henry : You know, going back to September 2001, the president said, dead or alive, we're going to get him. Still don't have him. I know you are saying there's successes on the war on terror, and there have been. That's a failure.

FRAN TOWNSEND, HOMELAND SECURITY ADVISER: Well, I'm not sure -- it's a success that hasn't occurred yet. I don't know that I view that as a failure


So by that logic- I guess I'm not poor, I just haven't won the lottery yet.
And I wonder if the IRS will give me credit for the 5 kids I haven't had yet.

Now rebuilding N.O.- that's a success that hasn't occurred yet... I wonder if it has the same chance of happening as W. getting Osama; it certainly seems that he wants both successes equally.

I could go on... but my favorite comment on this was someone on tpm, who wants the U.S. press to call "Bullshit" on this one. I would give sooo much for the 'mainstream' media to call W. / Tony Snow/ Dick Cheny/ Condi Rice/... on any one of their seemingly endless lies/ Orwellian Newspeak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home