Thursday, March 15, 2007

Substance over Style

Ok, I've been meaning to post here that *I* am not really for Hillery or Obama. And I say that not because I'm anti-women or anti black... but because I think after W., a presidential canidate should STAND FOR SOMETHING. I think the main lesson of W. is NOT to vote for someone because you wouldn't mind having a beer with them, but to vote for them because they are bright and have a plan to do something important when they become president.
I've yet to here Hillery or Obama say that they are FOR this or AGAINST that- save for being against the repugs... which is a start, but all the Dems should be against W.( actually at this point I think all of this country should be against W.), they should have more things going on.
Like for instance we know that Hilliry and Obama are 'against' Iraq... but what are they ACTUALLY doing to stop the war?

That's why I'm posting this Biden video. I'm not saying I'm voting for Biden; merely that this video deserves a lookie loo...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home